The COVID-19 pandemic has drawn attention to School health (including hand washing, daily health check, health education/providing accurate information about COVID-19) as well as EdTech.
EDU-Port Japan Research Project aims at identifying actual needs of other countries and exploring the possibility of application of Japanese-Style Education in those areas to overcome educational challenges with/post COVID-19.
- Provided support
- Permission to name “EDU-Port Japan Research Project” and to use EDU-Port logo mark
- Consultation by EDU-Port Secretariat
- Support for negotiation and coordination with local affiliated organizations in the target country
- Partial finance support for implementation
- Support by the public-private collaboration platform (dissemination and sharing information)