Through reviewing the applications by an executive committee composed of external experts, EDU-Port Japan adopts projects implementing Japanese-Style Education overseas as “Supported Projects” and supports them to achieve horizontal and reciprocal learning with partners in other countries.
- Provided support
- Permission to use EDU-Port Japan logo
- Consultation by EDU-Port Japan Secretariat
- Support for negotiation and coordination with local affiliated organizations in the target country
- Support by the public-private collaboration platform (dissemination and sharing information)
- Support to arrange school visits in Japan by overseas educators